Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2018, 11:00 a.m. to Noon
Commercial cannabis businesses for adult-use cannabis have been legal in California for almost a year. There are now reliable, straightforward strategies for the implementation of safe and well-regulated commercial cannabis activities to better serve local patients and generate much-needed revenue.
In this webinar, Kyle Tankard, Senior Consultant and Sonia Ortega, Consultant at SCI Consulting team up for an interactive webinar sharing implementation strategies from California cities and counties including:
- Stakeholder, elected official, and community education and outreach.
- Health and safety, and land use ordinances for cannabis.
- Regulatory cannabis fees, licensing, taxes and compliance. Full cost recovery – including implementation costs.
- Selection of optimal commercial cannabis businesses.
- Cannabis taxation for new revenue.
- Monitoring and compliance to ensure safety, revenue and eliminate the unregulated marketplace.
City, County and special district staff and elected officials are encouraged to participate in this webinar. Attendance to the webinar is limited, so sign up now!